These are just a few of the dozens and dozens of comments from our customers. I will keep adding more comments as I find where I have written them down.
• “My daughter-in-law gave me one of the garlic braids you made as a gift. I am thrilled as I had always ‘coveted’ the braid hanging in her kitchen. Even though I would enjoy it as ‘eye-candy’ hanging in my kitchen, I will also enjoy using each bulb and then hope I am given another braid next year!”
• “Thanks for ALL the info you share with us. My recipes just ‘pop’ when using your garlic!”
• “I just found you guys 2 weeks ago, and I’m already a repeat customer!”
• “I come to this farmers’ market because you’re here!”
• “I remember liking ALL your garlic last year.”
• “I know we have garlic at home, but we don’t have THIS garlic!”
• “I’m so glad to find you. Having so many garlic varieties to try is the most exciting food experience I can imagine!”
• “I come to the market for your garlic! Then I see what else is also available that will be great to eat.”
• “Your garlic is worth every penny! I can never, ever go back to ‘store-bought’ garlic again.”
• “Thank you for educating our community about ‘great garlic!’ (Chef Mark at Zingerman’s Roadhouse in Ann Arbor, Michigan)
• “Oh, oh, you are our garlic farmer!”, said by one of our customers as I walked into a local store, which was a surprise and fun. I responded, “Why, yes, I am! Thank you for loving our garlic!”
• “Your honey is the best I have tasted since the honey I had to eat when growing up in Scotland!”
• “My son cannot stay out of your honey. He loves the taste, it’s the best ever, and he is looking for the bees’ knees.”
We love our customers and do indeed thank you for loving our garlic and our honey.