CSA stands for ‘community supported agriculture’, in which a member is a person or family who purchases an annual ‘share’ of a local farm before the growing season begins and then is assured of receiving an array of vegetables (in this case, a wide selection of our garlic varieties) throughout the season.
Our 2013 Garlic CSA is now closed for sign-up.
- Cost is $100 for the full year.
- Benefits include $110 ‘credit’ at our market stands (we will use an old-fashioned ledger book to keep track of your purchases and remaining credit)
- You purchase what you wish from us, when you wish with your credit
- Other benefits include CSA member pricing on our garlic scape U-pick day, CSA member potluck, CSA member “Barn Sale”
- Other gifts (we love our CSA members!) described in the brochure
- Full Description plus instructions for signing up – please download and print a copy for your records GarlicCSAbrochureText2013Final
- Deadline for sign-up is March 31, 2013
- Expanded to 50 members this year
Our 2013 schedule for local farmers markets (sign up for our farm newsletter to receive information about the dates we come to the markets, along with products we will be bringing each week):
- Ypsilanti Downtown – Tuesday 2-6 pm
- Ann Arbor Downtown Evening Wednesday 4:30-8:30 pm
- Ann Arbor Westside Market Thursday 3-7 pm
- Dixboro Market Friday 3:30-7:30 pm (on the Village Green)
Thank you for considering being a member of our farm’s Garlic CSA in 2013. Most 2012 members have already renewed their membership.
We love being your local garlic farmers!