CSA stands for ‘community supported agriculture’, in which a member is a person or family who purchases an annual ‘share’ of a local farm before the growing season begins and then is assured of receiving an array of vegetables (in this case, a wide selection of our garlic varieties and garlic products and honey when available) throughout the season.
General info about the 2015 Garlic Friends CSA is below.
- Cost for Level 1 is $100/year or Level 2 is $125/year. You may buy more than one share (yes, some members buy more than one share!)
- Benefits for both Level 1 and 2 include $125 ‘credit’ at our market stands (we will use an old-fashioned ledger book to keep track of your purchases and remaining balance for future purchases)
- Special Note: Level 1 members are requested to volunteer for 4 hours/share during the season.
- You purchase what you wish from us, when you wish with your credit
- Other benefits include CSA member pricing on our garlic scape U-pick day, CSA family potluck on our farm, CSA member-only time at our annual “Barn Sale”
- Full Description for the 2015 CSA plus instructions for signing up – please download and print a copy for your records: Garlic CSA 2015 Info
- Deadline for 2015 sign-up is April 30, 2015
- No limit for membership in 2015
Please sign up for our farm’s Email newsletter to receive the first information about the 2015 Garlic Friends CSA sign-up.
Our 2015 market schedule for CSA pick-ups:
- Ypsilanti Downtown – Tuesday 2-6 pm (on Ferris Street behind Key Bank)
- Ann Arbor Westside Market Thursday 3-7 pm (in the parking lot for Zingerman’s Roadhouse)
- Dixboro Market Friday 3-7 pm (on the Village Green)
Thank you for re-joining or considering becoming a member of our farm’s Garlic Friends CSA in 2015.
Please Note: We’re sorry but we do not ship as we just do not have time to do so.
We love being your local garlic farmers AND your garlic friends!