CSA stands for ‘community supported agriculture’, in which a member is a person or family who purchases an annual ‘share’ of a local farm before the growing season begins and then is assured of receiving an array of vegetables (in this case, a wide selection of our garlic varieties and garlic products and honey when available) throughout the season.
General info about the 2014 Garlic Friends CSA is below. Membership is currently closed for the year – please sign up for the farm newsletter to receive information about the 2015 CSA.
- Cost is $100 for the full year. You may buy more than one share (yes, some members buy more than one share!)
- Benefits include $110 ‘credit’ at our market stands (we will use an old-fashioned ledger book to keep track of your purchases and remaining balance for future purchases)
- You purchase what you wish from us, when you wish with your credit
- Other benefits include CSA member pricing on our garlic scape U-pick day, CSA member potluck, CSA member-only time at our annual “Barn Sale”
- Full Description for the 2014 CSA (GarlicCSA2014brochureTextFinal) plus instructions for signing up – please download and print a copy for your records:
- Deadline for 2014 sign-up is April 30, 2014
- No limit for membership in 2014
Please sign up for our farm’s Email newsletter to receive the first information about the 2014 Garlic Friends CSA sign-up.
Our 2014 market schedule for CSA pick-ups:
- Ypsilanti Downtown – Tuesday 2-6 pm
- Ann Arbor Westside Market Thursday 3-7 pm
- Dixboro Market Friday 3:30-7:30 pm (on the Village Green)
Thank you for re-joining or considering becoming a member of our farm’s Garlic Friends CSA in 2014.
Sorry, but you must pick up. We do not ship as we just do not have time to do so.
We love being your local garlic farmers AND your garlic friends!