CSA stands for ‘community supported agriculture’, in which a member is a person or family who purchases an annual ‘share’ of a local farm before the growing season begins and then is assured of receiving an array of vegetables (in this case, a wide selection of our garlic varieties and garlic products) throughout the season.
Our 2013 Garlic CSA is now closed for sign-up. General info about the 2014 Garlic Friends CSA is below, with sign-up in early 2014.
- Cost is $100 for the full year.
- Benefits include $110 ‘credit’ at our market stands (we will use an old-fashioned ledger book to keep track of your purchases and remaining balance for future purchases)
- You purchase what you wish from us, when you wish with your credit
- Other benefits include CSA member pricing on our garlic scape U-pick day, CSA member potluck, CSA member-only time at our annual “Barn Sale”
- Full Description for the 2013 CSA (will likely have some revisions for 2014 as we review 2013 member feedback) plus instructions for signing up – please download and print a copy for your records: GarlicCSAbrochureText2013Final
- Deadline for 2014 sign-up is TBD
- Limited to 50 members
Please sign up for our farm’s Email newsletter to receive the information about the 2014 Garlic Friends CSA sign-up.
Our 2013 schedule for local farmers markets, however our 2014 market schedule is still TBD:
- Ypsilanti Downtown – Tuesday 2-6 pm
- Ann Arbor Downtown Evening Wednesday 4:30-8:30 pm
- Ann Arbor Westside Market Thursday 3-7 pm
- Dixboro Market Friday 3:30-7:30 pm (on the Village Green)
Thank you for considering being a member of our farm’s Garlic Friends CSA in 2014.
We love being your local garlic farmers and your garlic friends!